Quality Medical Care on the Northern Beaches
Servicing Davidson, Belrose, Frenchs Forest and the Northern Beaches
Davidson Family Medical Practice is a purpose built medical practice providing General Practice and Family Health services to the local community. The Practice opened in 2011 with the aim of providing high quality GP medical care for residents of the Northern Beaches region of Sydney.
The practice is located at the Yindela neighbourhood centre at the corner of Yindela Street and Pound Avenue in Davidson. Our practice is adjacent to the suburbs of Belrose and Frenchs Forest.
All our doctors have undergone extensive medical training, actively participate in continuing professional development and are vocationally registered with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). Our practice is fully GP owned and managed.
- To provide our patients with high quality comprehensive medical care
- To provide medical services for individuals and families with particular emphasis on long term continuity of care
- To provide a personalised, warm and friendly environment for patients to be able to confidently and comfortably discuss their needs
- To ensure our practice has the equipment and facilities to attend to the needs of patients for preventative health, urgent medical matters, and ongoing long-term health care, including chronic disease management.
- To treat patients ethically, professionally and courteously at all times
We are a fully accredited medical practice. Accreditation is a voluntary process that ensures that a practice has met standards of safety and quality. The standards are set by the RACGP and practices are assessed against these standards by an independent, not-for-profit organisation. Davidson Family Medical Practice was accredited by AGPAL in March 2018.