- Our practice operates on an appointment system.
- To make an appointment please call 9452 6434, book online, or book in person at reception.
- Please note that you can only book a standard appointment online if you require a longer appointment please call the practice.
- For all childhood immunisations please call and book as they are with the practice nurse as well as the doctor and this can not be done online.
- If you are a new patient you can download and print the New Patient Form. To save time, please fill it out and give it to the receptionists when you arrive.
- We do keep some appointments open for emergencies, sick children and urgent medical problems. Please discuss with the reception staff if you feel that the reason for your visit is urgent.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please call reception to advise us, preferably within 24 hours. This will assist us in allocating the appointment time to another patient who needs it. A non-attendance fee is charged if an appointment is missed and notification is not given.
- Please book an individual appointment for each family member needing to be seen. This will help the Doctor run to time and avoid delays for other patients. This will also allow the Doctor to give each individual the time they deserve rather than being rushed.
Standard appointments are booked at 15 minute intervals.
Please advise reception staff if you require a longer consultation time than 15 minutes. Examples of these consultations include:
- Complex or multiple (more than 2) medical problems
- Insurance medicals
- All childhood immunisations
- Pension or disability assessments
- Pap smears
- Commercial driving medicals
- Detailed medical check ups
- Pre employment medicals
Generally we prefer our patients to attend the surgery. However, home visits to regular patients whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery may be possible depending on how busy the doctors are. Home visits are only made within the local area and there is a fee payable. If the doctor is unable to make a house call, advice for alternative arrangements will be given.
After hours service
Our practice is supported by National Home Doctor Service for after hours medical care. This service provides house calls for regular patients of our practice when we are closed. Please call 137 SICK (13 7425) to contact National Home Doctor Services to organise a home visit.
Our aim is to see our patients on time. We realise that you often have other time obligations. If we are running late, then it may well be the result of an emergency and we appreciate your patience in this situation.
Please note that if you require an appointment with Dr Vicky Steil you will need to call as she does not have online bookings .